Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

June 3, 2016

Hello,

I am putting this message on the blog to cut down the number of texts you are getting. The Touchdown Club is holding a car wash tomorrow in an effort to raise funds to help with summer expenses and food expenses for the team. I have asked all players who can volunteer time to volunteer time between 9:30 am and 2:00 pm tomorrow to help. The players will be washing the cars not their parents. !!!!! Somehow this message was delivered by the some players to their parents. This is not what I said and so far from the truth. PLEASE, if possible have your son volunteer some time tomorrow. 

Secondly, we are having some issues with the Hudl. Some of you are not getting text messages, some of you are, and many former players and parents are. I have contacted Hudl and we are working to get this situation rectified. I ask for patience in this process. I wish I could say that this has not occurred but it is a glitch with Hudl at the beginning of every new season. It is usually taken care of rather quickly.

If you can please have your son volunteer tomorrow it would help our effort immensely. The proceeds go directly to the players. Thanks for your support and patience and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Coach Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment